At present we support the following eight communities by providing them, on a regular basis, with food parcels, JAM-porridge, vegetables and other food items received from our donors. These items are then distributed locally to individuals who are registered as qualified beneficiaries.
For each community one of us acts as person-in-charge (the I/C) who co-ordinates the transport of food from our distribution center at the Methodist Church to the community, and the distribution of pre-packaged food parcels, JAM-porridge and other goods to registered beneficiaries in need who live within that community.
The communities where beneficiaries in need are supported and the respective I/Cs are
- KRANSHOEK: TINA HOPFF – 079 822 5952
- BOSSIESGIF/PINETREE/QOLWENI: TANYA HYDE – 083 555 0567
- NEW HORIZONS: LEIGH DUNN – 061 182 5026
- GREEN VALLEY/WITTEDRIFT: JILL MOUAT – 082 344 8341
- KWANOKUTHULA: SHIRLEY REDMAN – 082 569 2579
- PLETT TOWN IN NEED: ALISON BRYANT – 082 572 1027 (car guards and others in need)
- CRAGS/KURLAND: JAMES STEWART – 082 925 7885
- HARKERVILLE: SHIRLEY REDMAN – 082 569 2579