To make a donation via EFT, please click here.
Who to contact:
If you want to assist through larger donations, or by making available services or infrastructure for the preparation and packaging/distribution of food please contact our project co-ordinator Rob Bokelmann at 083 287 0018 or email@example.com.
If you want to join our group of volunteers and help us with a ‘hands on’ contribution – for example, by assisting in the offloading or packaging of food – please contact our food distribution co-ordinator Nadja Fredericks at 082 087 3300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to assist in the monitoring of donations received and distributed please contact Chris Meister at 079 34 60 414 or email@example.com.
Here’s a list of possibilities to become involved:
Storage, packaging and preparation for distribution of food donations takes place at the Methodist Church; if you want to help there please contact Nadja Fredericks at 082 087 3300. (Please note: for safety reasons only a limited number of persons is allowed into the hall at any given time. Sanitization and body temperature check on entry are compulsory and an attendance register is kept.)
1) DONATE FOOD:
People wishing to donate can do so by donating either at the Methodist church between 09h00 – 13h00 from Mon-Fri or at one of the grocery stores. Currently you can donate at Woolworths, Pick n Pay and Melville’s Spar.
2) DONATE MONEY:
3) PICK AN AREA SPECIFICALLY AND CONTACT THE I/C (person in charge) TO SEE WHERE YOU CAN HELP:
- KRANSHOEK: TINA HOPFF – 079 822 5952
- BOSSIESGIF/PINETREE/QOLWENI: TANYA HYDE – 083 555 0567
- NEW HORIZONS: LEIGH DUNN – 061 182 5026
- GREEN VALLEY/WITTEDRIFT: JILL MOUAT – 082 344 8341
- KWANOKUTHULA: MASIZE MBUTYU – 081 043 6278
- PLETT TOWN IN NEED: ALISON BRYANT – 082 572 1027 (car guards and others in need)
- CRAGS/KURLAND: JAMES STEWART – 082 925 7885
- HARKERVILLE: SHIRLEY REDMAN – 082 569 2579